Codec for RECORD IT Module
This codec is required by the RECORD IT module to record the video files.
This installation package is intended for Windows® XP operating system only. To perform the installation in other Microsoft® Windows® operating systems run the installer of the RECORD IT module from its original CD.
- Make sure the QuickPHOTO program is not running.
- Download and run the wmv8cdcs.exe file issued by the Microsoft® Corp.
- The information about installation process will appear. Press the Yes button to continue.
- Press the Yes button to confirm the licence agreement.
- Installation wizard will appear. Press the Next button to continue.
- Select the Reinstall all components option and press the Next button to continue.
- Press the Finish button to finalize the installation.
Microsoft®, Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
02/2017 Image Stitching Module for QuickPHOTO Released
Image Stitching module enables to interactively stitch together multiple fields of view from microscopes with manual stage.
12/2016 Automated HDR Imaging Available for Canon EOS DSLRs
Canon EOS DSLR control panel of QuickPHOTO programs now supports automated HDR imaging (HDR module is required). The HDR feature can be also combined with automated EDF imaging by Deep Focus module. Installation package of an updated Canon EOS control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
12/2016 New Models of CANON EOS DSLR Cameras Supported
Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 and 80D are now supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software suite. Installation package of an updated control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
02/2016 HDR 2.0 Module for QuickPHOTO Programs Released
New version of HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available. It newly supports automated HDR image acquisition feature and can be combined with Deep Focus (EDF) module. More info>>
New Series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality, color reproduction and high live view frame rates. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.