High Intensity Microscope LED Illuminator - PRO-LM-LED-30W
Replace your old-fashioned halogen lamp with a modern economic LED illuminator!
PRO-LM-LED-30W microscope LED illuminator with PR-LC30 control unit
- 30W high intensity LED light source
- Easy replacement of standard halogen lamp of your microscope
- Produces more light than a standard 100W halogen lamp
- Excellent illumination homogeneity
- Constant color temperature at the whole intensity range
- Constant brightness - no flickering and no interference with the camera’s image frequency
- No need to use blue or daylight filter
- Economic solution with low power consumption and heat generation
- Environmentally friendly solution - lifetime over 20 000 hours; free from halogen and mercury; RoHS compliant
- PRO-LM-LED Neutral White - 4000K maximal luminous flux 2120 lm (+-10%)
- PRO-LM-LED Cool White - 5500K maximal luminous flux 2350 lm (+-10%)
- Direct mounting to OLYMPUS® BX40/ BX41/ BX 45/ IX51/ IX53/ CKX microscopes
- Direct mounting to OLYMPUS® SZX2-ILLB and SZX2-ILLK stereomicroscope stands
- Mounting to OLYMPUS® BX51/ BX53/ IX53/ IX71/ IX73/ IX83/ GX51/ GX71 microscopes using PRO-LM-LEDAD optical adapter (see image below)
- Direct mounting to LABOMED® TCM 400/ Lx 500/ Lx 400 microscopes
PRO-LM-LED-30W Microscope LED Illuminator with PRO-LM-LEDAD Optical Adapter
Comparison of Luminous Power of PRO-LM-LED-30W Illuminator and 100W Halogen Lamp
Measured on OLYMPUS® BX53 microscope
Spectral Characteristics of PRO-LM-LED-30W Microscope LED Illuminators:
Mounting Dimensions in mm (click for detail):
OLYMPUS® is a registered trademark of OLYMPUS Corp.
LABOMED® is a registered trademark of Labo America, Inc.
02/2017 Image Stitching Module for QuickPHOTO Released
Image Stitching module enables to interactively stitch together multiple fields of view from microscopes with manual stage.
12/2016 Automated HDR Imaging Available for Canon EOS DSLRs
Canon EOS DSLR control panel of QuickPHOTO programs now supports automated HDR imaging (HDR module is required). The HDR feature can be also combined with automated EDF imaging by Deep Focus module. Installation package of an updated Canon EOS control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
12/2016 New Models of CANON EOS DSLR Cameras Supported
Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 and 80D are now supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software suite. Installation package of an updated control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
02/2016 HDR 2.0 Module for QuickPHOTO Programs Released
New version of HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available. It newly supports automated HDR image acquisition feature and can be combined with Deep Focus (EDF) module. More info>>
New Series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality, color reproduction and high live view frame rates. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.