High Intensity Microscope LED Illuminator - PRO-LM-LED-30W
Replace your old-fashioned halogen lamp with a modern economic LED illuminator!
PRO-LM-LED-30W microscope LED illuminator with PR-LC30 control unit
- 30W high intensity LED light source
- Easy replacement of standard halogen lamp of your microscope
- Produces more light than a standard 100W halogen lamp
- Excellent illumination homogeneity
- Constant color temperature at the whole intensity range
- Constant brightness - no flickering and no interference with the camera’s image frequency
- No need to use blue or daylight filter
- Economic solution with low power consumption and heat generation
- Environmentally friendly solution - lifetime over 20 000 hours; free from halogen and mercury; RoHS compliant
- PRO-LM-LED Neutral White - 4000K maximal luminous flux 2120 lm (+-10%)
- PRO-LM-LED Cool White - 5500K maximal luminous flux 2350 lm (+-10%)
- Direct mounting to OLYMPUS® BX40/ BX41/ BX 45/ IX51/ IX53/ CKX microscopes
- Direct mounting to OLYMPUS® SZX2-ILLB and SZX2-ILLK stereomicroscope stands
- Mounting to OLYMPUS® BX51/ BX53/ IX53/ IX71/ IX73/ IX83/ GX51/ GX71 microscopes using PRO-LM-LEDAD optical adapter (see image below)
- Direct mounting to LABOMED® TCM 400/ Lx 500/ Lx 400 microscopes
PRO-LM-LED-30W Microscope LED Illuminator with PRO-LM-LEDAD Optical Adapter
Comparison of Luminous Power of PRO-LM-LED-30W Illuminator and 100W Halogen Lamp
Measured on OLYMPUS® BX53 microscope
Spectral Characteristics of PRO-LM-LED-30W Microscope LED Illuminators:
Mounting Dimensions in mm (click for detail):
OLYMPUS® is a registered trademark of OLYMPUS Corp.
LABOMED® is a registered trademark of Labo America, Inc.
02/2016 HDR 2.0 Module for QuickPHOTO Programs Released
New version of HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available. It newly supports automated HDR image acquisition feature and can be combined with Deep Focus (EDF) module. More info>>
12/2015 HDR Module for QuickPHOTO Programs
HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available.
08/2015 Support of Microsoft® Windows® 10 OS in QuickPHOTO Programs
QuickPHOTO 3.1 programs and additional modules support Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system.
New Models of CANON EOS DSLR Cameras Supported
Canon EOS 750D/Rebel T6i, 760D/Rebel T6s and 7D Mark II are now supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software suite.
New Series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality, color reproduction and high live view frame rates. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.
New Series of PROMICAM USB 2.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 2.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality for affordable prices. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.
QuickPHOTO 3.1 Programs Available!
There have been released new QuickPHOTO programs in version 3.1. New versions feature several new features and many improvements. The free 30-day trial versions are available for downloading. Updates are for users of QuickPHOTO 3.0 programs free of charge. For users of previous version are the upgrades available for advantageous prices. You can find more information here.
SUNFLOWER illuminator is now PC controllable
SUNFLOWER illuminator can now be controlled by a computer. The SDK is available.
NEW Version of PRO-3D 2.0 Digital Microscope Available
New version of PRO-3D digital microscope is now compatilbe with LG Cinema 3D monitors and TVs. You can find more information here.