Inexpensive Focus Drive for Stereomicroscope Z Motorization Suitable for Extended Depth of Field Imaging
SZ2-ST-ZM: Microscope stand with 76mm diameter holder (yoke) with PRO-SZM1 focus drive attached and CB-ZM control unit
SZ2-ILST-ZM: Microscope LED illuminated stand with 76mm diameter holder (yoke) with PRO-SZM1 focus drive attached and CB-ZM control unit
- Focusing and z-movement by UP and DOWN buttons
- Change of focus speed using a SPEED button - 4 speed levels available
- Manual focus function maintained
- Minimal step 65 µm
- Travel range 12 cm
- Mounting diameter (yoke) 76 mm
- Compatibility with Deep Focus Extended Depth of Field (EDF) software module for QuickPHOTO software, optionally also in combination with HDR module (EDF + HDR).
- Requires CB-ZM control unit
- Remote control by a two-button foot switch (optional)
- Z-movement range protected by built-in limit switches
Examples of Compatible Microscopes:
- OLYMPUS® SZX7 and SZ series stereomicroscopes
- Nikon® SMZ1270, SMZ1270i, SMZ800N, SMZ745/745T, SMZ445/SZ460
- Leica® S6E,S6, M50, M60, M80, S8APO, MZ10F
- Huvitz® HSZ-700 and HSZ-600 series stereomicroscopes
- Motic® SMZ series streomicroscopes (with 76 mm mounting diameter)
- All other stereomicroscopes with 76mm mounting diameter (yoke)
Examples of Use:
Display detail of OLYMPUS® SZX7 motorization with Sunflower Illuminator and PROMICAM USB 3.0 camera
Display detail of OLYMPUS® SZX7 motorization with Sunflower Illuminator and Canon DSLR camera
Display detail of OLYMPUS® SZ61 motorization
Display detail of OLYMPUS® SZX7 motorization
Gallery of Images Acquired using PRO-SZM1 Focus Drive:
The images compare standard and HDR images acquired using Deep Focus (EDF) module.
OLYMPUS® is a registered trademark of OLYMPUS Corp.
Nikon® is registered trademark of Nikon Corp.
Leica® is registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH
Huvitz ® is registered trademark of Huvitz Co., Ltd
Motic ® is registered trademark of Motic Inc.
02/2016 HDR 2.0 Module for QuickPHOTO Programs Released
New version of HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available. It newly supports automated HDR image acquisition feature and can be combined with Deep Focus (EDF) module. More info>>
12/2015 HDR Module for QuickPHOTO Programs
HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available.
08/2015 Support of Microsoft® Windows® 10 OS in QuickPHOTO Programs
QuickPHOTO 3.1 programs and additional modules support Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system.
New Models of CANON EOS DSLR Cameras Supported
Canon EOS 750D/Rebel T6i, 760D/Rebel T6s and 7D Mark II are now supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software suite.
New Series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality, color reproduction and high live view frame rates. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.
New Series of PROMICAM USB 2.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 2.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality for affordable prices. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.
QuickPHOTO 3.1 Programs Available!
There have been released new QuickPHOTO programs in version 3.1. New versions feature several new features and many improvements. The free 30-day trial versions are available for downloading. Updates are for users of QuickPHOTO 3.0 programs free of charge. For users of previous version are the upgrades available for advantageous prices. You can find more information here.
SUNFLOWER illuminator is now PC controllable
SUNFLOWER illuminator can now be controlled by a computer. The SDK is available.
NEW Version of PRO-3D 2.0 Digital Microscope Available
New version of PRO-3D digital microscope is now compatilbe with LG Cinema 3D monitors and TVs. You can find more information here.