OEM & Custom Solutions
We offer you OEM versions of our existing software and hardware solutions as well as development of custom-made software and hardware solutions. Should you be interested in our OEM or custom solutions, please contact us.
Development of Custom-made Software
- Image Processing
- Acquiring and processing of digital images (image acquisition from various digital cameras, image editing)
- Measurements within digital images (lengths, areas, perimeters, diameters, angles, phase analysis, hardness, micro-hardness...)
- Image analysis
- Sharing and distant consultations of digital images (online and offline consulting systems)
- Archiving digital images
- 3D Modeling and Visualization on 3D Monitors
- 3D visualization of spatial data (creation of 3D models from height maps and volumetric data)
- Display of spatial models on 3D monitors
- 3D display from two digital cameras
- Calculation of various quantities from data acquired by position sensors
- Export of measured values to spreadsheet programs
- Control of Electronic and Electromechanical Devices by PC
- Digital cameras (display of a live image on a PC screen, camera control, image capturing)
- Motorized stages and motors
- Motorized changers (nocepieces, filter wheels...)
- LED illuminators
- Read-outs from position sensors
- Control and Automation of Laboratory Processes
- Control of laboratory devices by PC
- Processing and archiving data from laboratory devices
Development of Custom-made Hardware
- Electronic control units for control of electromechanical devices by PC (e.g. motorized changers, LED illuminators...)
- LED illuminators
02/2017 Image Stitching Module for QuickPHOTO Released
Image Stitching module enables to interactively stitch together multiple fields of view from microscopes with manual stage.
12/2016 Automated HDR Imaging Available for Canon EOS DSLRs
Canon EOS DSLR control panel of QuickPHOTO programs now supports automated HDR imaging (HDR module is required). The HDR feature can be also combined with automated EDF imaging by Deep Focus module. Installation package of an updated Canon EOS control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
12/2016 New Models of CANON EOS DSLR Cameras Supported
Canon EOS 1300D/Rebel T6 and 80D are now supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software suite. Installation package of an updated control panel can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
02/2016 HDR 2.0 Module for QuickPHOTO Programs Released
New version of HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available. It newly supports automated HDR image acquisition feature and can be combined with Deep Focus (EDF) module. More info>>
New Series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality, color reproduction and high live view frame rates. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.