OEM & Custom Solutions
We offer you OEM versions of our existing software and hardware solutions as well as development of custom-made software and hardware solutions. Should you be interested in our OEM or custom solutions, please contact us.
Development of Custom-made Software
- Image Processing
- Acquiring and processing of digital images (image acquisition from various digital cameras, image editing)
- Measurements within digital images (lengths, areas, perimeters, diameters, angles, phase analysis, hardness, micro-hardness...)
- Image analysis
- Sharing and distant consultations of digital images (online and offline consulting systems)
- Archiving digital images
- 3D Modeling and Visualization on 3D Monitors
- 3D visualization of spatial data (creation of 3D models from height maps and volumetric data)
- Display of spatial models on 3D monitors
- 3D display from two digital cameras
- Calculation of various quantities from data acquired by position sensors
- Export of measured values to spreadsheet programs
- Control of Electronic and Electromechanical Devices by PC
- Digital cameras (display of a live image on a PC screen, camera control, image capturing)
- Motorized stages and motors
- Motorized changers (nocepieces, filter wheels...)
- LED illuminators
- Read-outs from position sensors
- Control and Automation of Laboratory Processes
- Control of laboratory devices by PC
- Processing and archiving data from laboratory devices
Development of Custom-made Hardware
- Electronic control units for control of electromechanical devices by PC (e.g. motorized changers, LED illuminators...)
- LED illuminators
02/2016 HDR 2.0 Module for QuickPHOTO Programs Released
New version of HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available. It newly supports automated HDR image acquisition feature and can be combined with Deep Focus (EDF) module. More info>>
12/2015 HDR Module for QuickPHOTO Programs
HDR (High Dynamic Range Imaging) module for QuickPHOTO is now available.
08/2015 Support of Microsoft® Windows® 10 OS in QuickPHOTO Programs
QuickPHOTO 3.1 programs and additional modules support Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system.
New Models of CANON EOS DSLR Cameras Supported
Canon EOS 750D/Rebel T6i, 760D/Rebel T6s and 7D Mark II are now supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software suite.
New Series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 3.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality, color reproduction and high live view frame rates. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.
New Series of PROMICAM USB 2.0 Digital Cameras
New series of PROMICAM USB 2.0 cameras was introduced. The cameras provide excellent image quality for affordable prices. The cameras are supported by QuickPHOTO imaging software.
QuickPHOTO 3.1 Programs Available!
There have been released new QuickPHOTO programs in version 3.1. New versions feature several new features and many improvements. The free 30-day trial versions are available for downloading. Updates are for users of QuickPHOTO 3.0 programs free of charge. For users of previous version are the upgrades available for advantageous prices. You can find more information here.
SUNFLOWER illuminator is now PC controllable
SUNFLOWER illuminator can now be controlled by a computer. The SDK is available.
NEW Version of PRO-3D 2.0 Digital Microscope Available
New version of PRO-3D digital microscope is now compatilbe with LG Cinema 3D monitors and TVs. You can find more information here.