PROMICAM LITE build 246-II
15 Jun 2022
- Updated device driver for Windows 10 and 11. New device driver version is compatible with activated “core isolation” feature of the MS Windows operating system.
PROMICAM LITE build 246
27 Jan 2020
- Adjusted auto exposure algorithm to prevent flickering of live image.
- Fixed automatic assigning of the last used magnification to captured images.
- Improved and accelerated White Balance on a Defined Region and Automatic White Balance.
- Added 2592 x 1456 (16:9 ROI) resolution for PROMICAM LITE 5 camera and 3872 x 2176 (16:9 ROI) resolution for PROMICAM LITE 10 camera.
- Shading correction: added new mode for reflected light.
- Live view measuring enhanced by:
- measurement of circle radius,
- support for imperial units: inches, mils, thou (supported in QuickPHOTO programs since version 3.2).
- Improved interactive stitching by Image Stitching module:
- greatly accelerated correction of the error state by the Repair button,
- fixed the problem with access to the temporary files folder,
- demo version support,
- fixed bugs that occasionally caused the control panel to become unstable when stitching images,
- adjusted internal parameters for easier and more reliable stitching even in low light conditions.
- List of supported resolutions for video recording by RECORD IT module has been expanded, including resolutions with 7:5 aspect ratio for PROMICAM LITE 10 camera.
- Fixed improper displaying of some control elements (radio buttons) in Windows XP.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
PROMICAM LITE build 203-III
15 May 2018
- Fixed installation script for Windows 7 without specific updates
PROMICAM LITE build 203-II
9 Mar 2018
- Improved White Balance algorithm
- Fixed an issue when connecting cameras to low-performance computers
PROMICAM LITE build 203
13 Feb 2018